You submitted your FAFSA! What happens next?
- The college/career schools receive the information you listed on the FAFSA.
- The Financial Aid Office reviews the information to determine what aid you are
- Your state higher education agency receives this information as well as the state agencies of the school you listed on the FAFSA.
- “Vision Board Success for College Students” With LaDonna Bracy - July 31, 2020
- How to Attract Scholarship Money, & Make the Most Of Your Education With Charlene Rhinehart - July 24, 2020
- Students Living a Truly Balanced Life While Achieving Their Goals in School and Life With Rockell Bartoli - July 17, 2020