You submitted your FAFSA! What happens next?
- The college/career schools receive the information you listed on the FAFSA.
- The Financial Aid Office reviews the information to determine what aid you are
- Your state higher education agency receives this information as well as the state agencies of the school you listed on the FAFSA.
- “Top Career Choices, Leadership and Skills for College Students” With Marilyn Gilbert – Mitchell - October 23, 2020
- Fit To Lead- With Chris Molina - October 9, 2020
- ACT/SAT Chat With Mr. Kwadjo Glenn - September 18, 2020